1.21.2011

Gay Lady Parties

So let’s play a little game.  A bunch of dykes get together. At bars you might call this ladies' night, homo dance party, or clamsmackers unite. How many people do you think you could get together in the same room who have slept together? Ok, now how many people could you get within a 4 foot radius who have slept together.

I’ll tell you I had three people within four feet of me who I’ve slept with. Plus another I’d hooked up with. And they all knew about each other and were cool with it. Does this ever happen to straight people? Can you imagine if it ever happened with straight people. It was so. Fucking. Weird.


Swaying my hips on the dancefloor, my eyes closed most of the time, having a good ol’ time. Omg, YES I love this song.  Open my eyes, look around, people watch. Oh there’s one. two. There’s three people I’ve fucked within three feet of me.  I instinctively move away from all three of them over to the other side of the dance floor towards… number four! Ok, but I didn’t sleep with number four, I only hooked up with her.

Does this happen to straight people? Ever?  Probably not much, right? ‘Cause there’s more than one big straight party every weekend.

So why (whygodwhy) do I keep going to these parties?
#1: A little part of me loves the drama. Who doesn’t love a little bit of drama?  Mostly I just love hearing about other people’s drama, but as long as it doesn’t boil over and go KA-boom in my face, I like a little in my own life too.
#2: It wasn’t all that dramatic having 3 people I fucked within 3 feet of me. They all knew about each other and we’re all cool. I’m friends with all of them. Big fucking lesbian cliché.
#3: Who doesn’t love to dance with hot ladies?
#4: Because the gay world is so disgustingly small, it makes for great people watching. 

The question is - do I go to another one this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu wanna say?