2.06.2011

Spotted

Waiting for a train.

“I’m going to take a leap here… have either of you heard of BigLezWeekendFest?” the 60-something woman sitting across from us asked.  I didn’t hear her right away so I looked at Blake, who apparently hadn’t hear either, then said “sorry, what?”

“BigLezWeekendFest, have you heard of it?”

“Oh yeah, I have.”

“Not BigLezClub, BigLezWeekendFest.”

“Yeah, I know. I had friends who’ve gone. One of them was raving about it.”

“Oh that’s nice, thank her for me. I organize it and it takes a lot of work. We’re always looking for volunteers,” she said more like a question. BigLezWeekendFest is not something I’m interested in. At all.

Blake whispered to me after the conversation was over, “do I look that gay?”

“Yes, yes you do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu wanna say?