3.08.2011

Make up sex

I kissed her cautiously, we had been fighting. Her mouth opened to mine and I felt my heart flutter as I leaned in and rolled half on top of her. Wanting to merge my body into hers, my hips moved of their own volition.

Looking up at her, her back arched. Her spread, wet lips across my face, taking a moment just to feel her, touch her. The sensation of her body, sound of her moans, her hand in my hair making my clit engorge, my cunt ache. She tugs my hair to get my attention, “look at me baby.” Holding her gaze as I knew she was coming, keeping her in my mouth, I feel something wash over my chest, something only tangentially related to lust. Closeness, intimacy, oxytocin. 

On top of her, her fingers inside me, she pushes me back, sitting up. With one hand I touch her face, looking into her eyes, with the other I fuck her back . Throw my head back, I can’t stay focused when she… oh yes, does that. So deep inside me, exploding continuously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu wanna say?